Welcome to Baywood Home Care
Baywood Home Care – Serving the Families of the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area and Southern Minnesota
A Fresh New Approach to In-Home Care
At Baywood Home Care, your family’s needs and aspirations are always our top priority. We focus on the client’s and family’s experience—not just on completing tasks. Our accommodating and nurturing Home Health Aides can provide your loved one all the safety and care of assisted living or nursing home care, with all the comforts of home.
Our Minnesota Home Care:
- Licensed; insured, bonded caregivers
- In business for 13 years; A+ BBB Rating; a Minnesota company- not a franchise
- Well-trained, background-checked, consistent caregivers
- Cost similar to assisted living or nursing home
- Flexible Care Options including 24-hour care, hourly assistance, and overnight care
- Medication Administration
- Meal Preparation, Housekeeping, Driving, Errands
- Services covered by Long Term Care Insurance, for In-Home Care MN
- Dressing and Grooming
- Bathing and Incontinence Assistance
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Safe and Professional Senior Home Care in Minneapolis
Baywood Home Care believes that your loved ones deserve to have respectful and comprehensive elderly home care that gives them the opportunity to flourish in the reassuring environment of their own home. Our senior clients live their daily lives with freedom and independence, while receiving the helpful and loyal assistance of hourly or live-in caregivers.
Rest assured that our care for your loved one will always be managed by a dedicated R.N. Care Manager, and that backup caregiving staff will always be available to provide care in the case of emergencies.
Baywood serves the greater Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area, and much of south central and southwestern Minnesota.