Welcome to Baywood Home Care
In Home Caregivers for the Minneapolis & St. Paul metro area and Southern Minnesota
Baywood provides short term and long-term care for adults from 18 to 100+, regardless of why care is needed, whether because of injury, illness, memory loss, or frailty.
At Home Care in Minnesota
At Baywood Home Care, our priority is your needs and wants. We focus on our clients and their families. We work to ensure that the home care experience is good for both client and family. We don’t just complete tasks; we also work to ensure a positive overall home care experience. Our well-trained and caring Home Health Aides provide you or your family member with consistent, high quality care, in your home.
Baywood provides at home care WHEREVER HOME IS, whether a single family home or apartment on a senior campus, or assisted living apartment.
In Home Care:
- Licensed; insured, bonded caregivers
- In business for 17 years; A+ BBB Rating; a Minnesota company- not a franchise
- Well-trained, background-checked, consistent caregivers
- Cost similar to assisted living or nursing home
- Flexible care options, including 3-24 hour Hourly care, Overnight care, and 24 hour Live-in care
- Medication Administration
- Meal Preparation, Housekeeping, Driving, Errands
- Transfers, mechanical lifts
- Bathing and Incontinence Assistance
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Long Term Care Insurance accepted
- Workers' Compensation insurance accepted
- Auto Insurance accepted
Skilled and Professional In Home Care in the Minneapolis & St. Paul metro area and Southern Minnesota
Baywood Home Care believes that you or your family member should have the opportunity to have high-quality, consistent, personalized care at home, so that you or your family member can live life the way you want to.
Baywood provides both 24-hour “live-in” care, as well as in home caregivers on any "hourly" schedule that is needed. Services scheduled by the hour can be for as little as three hours at a time, or as much as 24-hour awake care. Scheduling can be changed with 24-hour notice. Baywood can provide all the care that a client needs, or can just fill in the gaps between family caregiving.
All clients have a Registered Nurse Care Manager who is responsible for their home care. In addition, there is an R.N. Case Manager on call 24 hours a day.