Everyone at Baywood is focused on making it possible for our clients to continue living happily and successfully wherever they want to live. Baywood’s Minnesota senior care services are unsurpassed in their success in making home care successful for clients. Try Baywood senior in home care services!
With Baywood Minnesota home health care, people can often continue living at home, instead of moving to assisted living or a nursing home. No matter where people live in Minnesota, whether in Minneapolis/St.Paul or southern Minnesota, we offer exceptional senior at home care services.
Baywood At Home Care Can:
- Provide care when family caregivers are absent
- Supplement assisted living care for assisted living residents
- Supplement in-home hospice care
- Provide safety and companionship for people with memory loss
Trained Home Health Aides provide exceptional senior in home care services, including:
- Medication administration
- Assistance with transfers and mobility, including use of mechanical lifts
- Bathing, toileting, and incontinence assistance
- Monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar
- Administration of oxygen
- Tube feeding
- Catheter care
- Personal care, dressing, and grooming
In addition, our Senior Care Services include:
- Prepare meals
- Do laundry and do daily housekeeping and cleaning
- Run errands
- Drive clients to shopping, worship services, doctor, hairdresser, etc.
- Enable clients to do what they want to do, whether it is going to a bridge group, meeting friends for lunch, or going to a family gathering
- Provide companionship and safety for clients with vision loss or memory loss